Nick, Jon and Matt go over this year’s Talking Trash Food Chain Bracket. Will there be a new champion? Will Starbucks ever make it out of the first round? When will Jon bring chili in off the bench? In addition to the Food Chain Sweet 16, they also share some honourable mention local restaurant choices.
Nick, Jon and Megan talked about:
- Alex Trebek reading rap lyrics on Jeopardy. (00:37 – 4:02)
- All-day breakfast at McDonald’s and how all-day dinner would be better. (4:02 – 9:33)
- MLB’s new automatic intentional walk rule. Stop trying to fix baseball. (9:33 – 11:44)
- Magic Johnson having total control of the Lakers. How bad could he be? Probably very bad. (11:44 – 21:02)
- Some weird places they’ve fallen asleep at and the unmatchable feeling of sleeping in your own bed. (24:44 – 35:28)
- A WNBA player being bullied for being straight. Would this happen anywhere else? (35:28 – 43:37)
- Another round of Megan and Jon vs. Nick. This time it’s on phone calls vs. texting. (43:37 – 50:40)
Nick and Jon fill out and discuss their 16 restaurant March Madness style bracket to determine the Food Chain Champion. There was a major first round upset. If there’s any takeaway from this, it’s that Jon REALLY loves chili.
Subscribe: iTunes / SoundCloud / Stitcher / RSS