Nick, Jon and Megan talked about the unpredictability of the NFL season (1:52), Eric Bledsoe being the latest example of why athletes should never tweet (15:37), the Dodgers-Astros World Series (23:30), Gabrielle Union and Dwyane Wade’s sex life (31:46), the kind of people who say “you’ve never been in a fight” (39:36), Halloween (45:59), how people who discover things must have felt (58:00), how empty Little Caesar’s Arena is (1:12:36) and more.
Nick, Jon and Megan talked about the use of social media and secret accounts including Kevin Durant’s, the best place to live on earth (19:18), Nick’s last medical experience and making sure you always have on clean underwear (28:55), the current NFL season (44:42) and more.
Nick, Jon, Megan and Matt talked about:
The NBA Playoffs, LaVar Ball costing Lonzo Ball money and Ice Cube’s 3 on 3 league. (1:46 – 22:52)
The NHL Playoffs and the hit on Sidney Crosby. (22:52 – 27:54)
Thoughts on the results of the NFL Draft and absurdity of its coverage. (27:54 – 40:43)
The Ontario Government’s decision to make prescription drugs free for people under 25. (40:43 – 46:34)
The Garbage Person (People) of the Week. It’s the entire New York Mets organization. (46:34 – 50:28)
The disaster of Ja Rule’s Fyre Festival. (50:29 – 55:37)
Chris Rock’s show in Detroit, banning cell phones at live events and people who get offended by jokes. (1:01:18 – 1:16:38)
A fantasy draft to compile the best 5 people to record a classic mid-2000s style banger. (1:16:38)
Nick, Jon and Megan talked about:
- Alex Trebek reading rap lyrics on Jeopardy. (00:37 – 4:02)
- All-day breakfast at McDonald’s and how all-day dinner would be better. (4:02 – 9:33)
- MLB’s new automatic intentional walk rule. Stop trying to fix baseball. (9:33 – 11:44)
- Magic Johnson having total control of the Lakers. How bad could he be? Probably very bad. (11:44 – 21:02)
- Some weird places they’ve fallen asleep at and the unmatchable feeling of sleeping in your own bed. (24:44 – 35:28)
- A WNBA player being bullied for being straight. Would this happen anywhere else? (35:28 – 43:37)
- Another round of Megan and Jon vs. Nick. This time it’s on phone calls vs. texting. (43:37 – 50:40)
Nick, Jon & Megan talk about the LeBron James vs. Charles Barkley beef, Donald Trump’s comments on Roger Goodell (14:02), Aubrey Huff’s tweet about protestors (20:15), Rob Gronkowski’s obsession with 69 (24:06), the repulsiveness of National Signing Day (29:34), the Quebec City mosque shooting (45:36) and Donald Trump’s Black History Month speech (52:57).
Nick opened by sharing a parody song he recorded for the show. Then Nick & Jon talked about the public reaction to the NBA Finals and the draft (2:18 – 23:45), Hungary’s goalie playing soccer in sweatpants (23:45 – 30:30), Las Vegas getting a hockey team and the NHL not needing to expand (32:50 -37:29), why they think the Rio Olympics should be cancelled (37:29 – 47:14) and a minor league team in Michigan having a “bring your guns to the ballpark” night.